Terms and Conditions (updated September 22, 2015)
The following Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time. Please check this page on a regular basis for any updates. Should a major change be made, we will endeavor to notify you by email.
1. Once payment has been made, changes and updates can continue to be made to your pet’s story, keepsake stone, guestbook, remembrance journal and photo album.
Your pet’s Memorial Candle photo and Carriage Tour photo can be changed within the first 60 days after activating your pet’s profile.
2. Photographs must not be copyright images. No adult rated or offensive photographs are permitted
3. Stories must not include any information that will identify a person or place unless you have obtained written permission from all parties.
4. No misuse of Just Over the Rainbow Bridge system will be tolerated.
5. All language and words included in the enrollment must be suitable for people of all ages.
6. We reserve to right to cancel your account with cause.
7. We reserve the right to alter, exclude or remove any portion of your pet’s profile which may be considered offensive, or against our terms and conditions.
8. All payments are non-refundable unless otherwise noted.
9. Payments are made through PayPal. An account is not needed.
10. Technical Issues: As with all technologies, there may be interruptions or technical failures. Just Over the Rainbow Bridge expressly denies any liability for technical failures, incomplete, scrambled or delayed transmissions and/or technical inaccuracies. Should you experience a technical issue with any part of our site, please contact us. We will endeavor to rectify the problem as soon as possible and will notify you once the issue has been resolved so you may continue with your pet’s enrollment, tour or visits. No refunds or credits will be applied.
11. User agrees to indemnify, Just Over the Rainbow Bridge’s owners, employees, affiliates, and service providers and hold them harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expenses related to a User's violation of this Agreement or proper or improper use of this website.
12. Just Over the Rainbow Bridge is a virtual experience.
Any breach of these terms and conditions may result in suspension of your account and the offending items removed from our site without refund.